Plaster Release History
1.1.4 - (Unreleased)
- Write destination path with Write-Host so it doesn't add extra output when -PassThru specified #326.
- Updated PSScriptAnalyzerSettings.psd1 template file to sync w/latest in vscode-powershell examples.
1.1.1 - 2017-10-26
- Added $IsMacOS variable to constrained runspace #291.
- Added missing .cat file from 1.1.0 release #292.
1.1.0 - 2017-10-25
- Fixed prompt errors when prompt text null or empty #236.
- Fixed New Module Script template's Test task which fails to run on x64 Visual Studio Code.
- Fixed Test-PlasterManifest on non-Windows running .NET Core 2.0 failed with path using \ instead of /. Thanks to @elmundio87 via PR #282
- Added constrained runspace cmdlet: Out-String #235.
- Added constrained runspace variables: PSVersionTable and on >= PS v6 IsLinux, IsOSX and IsWindows #239.
- The parameter element now supports a condition attribute so that prompting for parameters can be conditional based on environmental factors (such as OS) or answers to previous parameter prompts. This allows template authors to build a "dynamic" set of prompts.
- Added constrained runspace cmdlet: Compare-Object #286.
- Simplified New Module Script template user choices i.e. removed prompt for adding Pester test. The test is now always added.
1.0.1 - 2016-12-16
- Fixed issue with the used of
GetModule -FullyQualifiedNameon PowerShell v3
1.0.0 - 2016-12-16
- First official release shipped to the PowerShell Gallery!
0.3.0 - 2016-11-05
- Updated build script with support for building help from markdown files, building updatable help files and generating file catalog.
- Initial release shows the basics of what this module could do.
0.2.0 - 2016-07-31
- Introduced new directive
<templateFile>that implicitlys expands the specified file(s), allowing the template author to set the target file encoding. This new directive supports a wildcard source specifier like the
<file>directive. With this change,
<file>no longer supports template expansion and as result the
encodingattributes have been removed.
- Restructured the module source to follow best practice of separating infrastructure from module files.
- Fixed #47: How to create empty directories. The
<file>directive supports this now.
- Fixed #58: File recurse does not work anymore.