Use of Trademarked Logos
The assets in this folder are trademarked by Microsoft and don't fall under the same License as the source code.
Parties interested in using these logos can review the Use of Microsoft Copyrighted Material page. If the use falls into any of those categories, you can move forward with the use and will not need additional permission.
Third Party Permission Requests
If questions remain after reviewing the permitted uses page, please submit a request to Third Party Permissions. The people supporting this will direct the request depending upon the content.
If a request needs to be submitted to the Third Party Permissions, the request should include the following:
- A statement that the Use of Microsoft Copyrighted Material was reviewed and did not address the situation.
- A statement that Microsoft (and not a third party) is the owner of the logo at issue.
- Clear identification of the materials to be used (i.e., the picture of the book cover included by the author in the letter request should suffice).
- A description, including URLs of how they found or located the logo.
- A description of how the party intends to use or distribute the logo (i.e., that it is for the book cover of an instructional book on PowerShell).
- A description of how long the party needs to use the logo.