The StorageDsc module contains the following resources:
- MountImage: used to mount or unmount an ISO/VHD disk image. It can be mounted as read-only (ISO, VHD, VHDx) or read/write (VHD, VHDx).
- Disk: used to initialize, format and mount the partition as a drive letter.
- DiskAccessPath: used to initialize, format and mount the partition to a folder access path.
- OpticalDiskDriveLetter: used to change the drive letter of an optical disk drive (e.g. a CDROM or DVD drive). This resource ignores mounted ISOs.
- WaitForDisk wait for a disk to become available.
- WaitForVolume wait for a drive to be mounted and become available.
Documentation and Examples
For a full list of resources in StorageDsc and examples on their use, check out the StorageDsc wiki.
This is the branch containing the latest release - no contributions should be made directly to this branch.
This is the development branch to which contributions should be proposed by contributors as pull requests. This development branch will periodically be merged to the master branch, and be released to PowerShell Gallery.
Please check out common DSC Resources contributing guidelines.