Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
- PR #1175 - Fix home dir shortening when using package_name truncation strategy
- PR #1158 - [Bugfix] dir: Fix package name path truncation inside home dir
- PR #1157 - Hide stderr from git ls-files
- PR #1154 - Fix issues with debug/fonts script in Konsole
- PR #1151 - [Bugfix] Only abbreviate $HOME at the beginning of cwd
- PR #1148 - Remove checking for NODEENV_DISABLE_PROMPT
- PR #1147 - Fix newlines in ZSH 5.7
- PR #1149 - Fix RVM
- PR #1128 - [Bugfix] virtualenv prompt displaying
- PR #981 - [Bugfix] Fix for #974
- PR #1126 - Use ip command for VPN segment
- PR #1079 - [Bugfix] Update VIRTUAL_ENV_DISABLE_PROMPT value
- PR #1080 - [Bugfix] Port #1071 to master (Fix fatal errors emitted by untracked file check in vcs.zsh)
- PR #1074 - Add vcs vulnerability tests master
- PR #1070 - [Docs] Uniformly apply inline code formatting in README
- PR #1065 - Protect locale
- PR #1048 - Speedup Improvements in vcs segment
- PR #1037 - Fix vpn_ip segment
- PR #1036 - Make truncate with package name work without setting shorten length
- PR #1020 - Fix context spec
- PR #990 - [Docs] Add forgotten backtick
- PR #981 - Avoid error if /etc/os-release does not exist
- PR #966 - [Bugfix] Fix icons cut off in RPROMPT segments
rbenvsegment is no longer a default segment in the LPROMPT.
- PR #959 - Fixing issue in v0.6.5 where we changed some color codes.
- PR #934 - Add Tests
- PR #884 - test-in-docker: fix with newer ZSH versions
- PR #928 - [Docs] Add etc state description in dir docs
- PR #937 - Use SUDO_COMMAND to check for sudo
- PR #925 - [Bugfix] Resolve #918 Transparent background
- PR #923 - Fix font issue debugging script
- PR #921 - Add missing colors to fix color comparison
- PR #951 - Add fallback icon for missing linux distro icons
- PR #956 - Fix broken link in readme
- Fixed #936 - fallback icons for Linux distros
- Fixed #926 -
dirsegment in docs
- Fixed #852 -
sudodetection got crazy, there. sorry, everyone.
- Fixed #927 - more default color issues.
- Multiple PRs: General fixes to README, improved documentation.
- Multiple PRs: Improvements to icons / glyphs.
- PR #777: now possible to always show the Ruby env segment.
- PR #773: Fixed issue with home abbreviation in directory segment.
- PR #789: Now properly working around some odd ZSH status return codes.
- PR #716: Now possible to configure the colors of the VCS segment in rebase mode.
- PR #722: Removed dependency on
- PR #686: Fixed issue where whitespaces in path occasionally broke
- PR #685: No longer accidentally invoking user
- PR #680: Using env variable for
- PR #676, #611: Fixes for Kubernetes segment.
- PR #667: Supporting multiple AWS profiles.
- PR #660: Fixing directory parsing issue with PYTHONPATH.
- PR #663: Fixed silly issues causing ZSH warnings.
- PR #647: Fixing
public_ipsegment for macOS.
- PR #643: Fixing
- PR #636:
contextsegment now grabs user with command rather than env.
- PR #618: Fix issue where
su -didn't change context segment.
- PR #608: Load average selection in
Displays the current laravel version.
loadsegment now has configurable averages.
- Update to
dirsegment to add
statussegment can now display POSIX signal name of exit code.
teardowncommand to turn off P9k prompt.
- Fixes for P9k in Cygwin and 32-bit systems.
- Better colors in virtualization segments.
- Added 'Gopher' icon to the
- Improved detection in
- Added option to support command status reading from piped command sequences.
- Fixed issue with visual artifacts with quick consecutive commands.
- Updated 'ananconda' segment for more uniform styling.
rvmsegment can now support usernames with dashes.
- Fixed Python icon reference in some font configurations.
- Vi mode indicator fixed.
- Fixes for Docker segment.
- Added new Docker-based testing system.
- Significant enhancements to the
batterysegment. Check out the README to
- New truncation strategy that truncates until the path becomes unique.
Provides two separate segments for
user in case you don't wont both
in one (per the
Allows you to split segments across multiple lines.
Shows the current context of your
- Fixed susceptibility to pw3nage exploit.
- Added support for Android
- The abbreviation for $HOME is now configurable (doesn't have to be
- Fixed colorization of VCS segment in Subversion repos.
- Improved handling of symlinks in installation paths.
- Fixed some issues with the new
- Fixed typo in README.
get_icon_namesfunction can now print sorted output, and show which
icons users have overridden.
- Added a FreeBSD VM for testing.
Add debug script for iTerm2 issues
A new script
debug/iterm.zsh was added for easier spotting problems with your iTerm2 configuration.
Add debug script for font issues
A new script
debug/font-issues.zsh was added, so that problems with your font could be spotted easier.
ram segment now shows the available ram instead of free.
- Fixed a bug where the tag display was broken on detached HEADs.
- Fixed a bug where SVN detection sometimes failed.
- Fixed the
ramsegments for BSD.
- Fixed code-points that changed in Awesome fonts.
- Fixed display of "OK_ICON" in
statussegment in non-verbose mode.
- Fixed an issue where dir name truncation that was very short sometimes failed.
- Speed & accuracy improvements to the battery segment.
- Added Github syntax highlighting to README.
- Various documentation cleanup.
New Font Option: nerd-fonts
There is now an option to use nerd-fonts with P9k. Simply configure the
nerdfont-fontconfig, and you'll be set!
The VCS segment can now display icons for remote repo hosting services, including Github, Gitlab, and 'other'.
Added an option to configure the path separator. If you want something
else than an ordinary slash, you could set
POWERLEVEL9K_DIR_PATH_SEPARATOR to whatever you want.
truncate_with_package_name now searches for
composer.json as well
composer.json files are searched as well. By default
package.json still takes
precedence. If you want to change that, set
Shows the duration a command needed to run. By default only durations over 3 seconds
are shown (can be adjusted by setting POWERLEVEL9K_COMMAND_EXECUTION_TIME_THRESHOLD).
This segment displays a lock icon if your user has no write permissions in the current folder.
This segment will show the usage level of your current partition.
Fetches your Public IP (using ident.me) and displays it in your prompt.
This segment displays the version of Swift that is installed / in your path.
Detects and reports if you are in a virtualized session using
New segments added, improvements to speed & reliability, updates to the
vcs segment, updated documentation, unit testing & TravisCI integration.