Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
LG: Fixed problems when channels were removed from the list and the option "Remove unsorted channels" was selected when saving the file.
- Show popup with download link if MS Visual C++ 2010 Redist x86 is not installed. This package is needed to open lists with a SQLite file format.
- Show diagnostic information when no plugin was able to load a file
- Samsung .zip: improved detection of transponder data
- Samsung .scm: user defined transponders now have priority
- Samsung .scm: DVB-T and DVB-C lists now support Skip and Hide flags (DVB-S lists still don't)
- added experimental support for Loewe / Hisense 2017 servicelist.db file format
- show error message when trying to open a .zip file that doen't contain the expected files of a Samsung J series or Toshiba .zip channel list
- show error message when trying to open a broken .zip file, which is most likely caused by exporting to a USB stick formatted with NTFS
- allow changing the "crypt" flag for Samsung .scm lists
- iterating through loaders supporting a file extension till one can read the file
- upgrade to DevExpress 17.1 library
- fixed saving LG GlobalClone file format (LH series and others)
- fixed .scm format detection when file was renamed by user
- added support for Hisense channel.db file format
- text reference lists (.txt, .csv, .chl) can now be opened and edited just like TV data files.
- added dialog for advanced reference list support to apply partial lists or from different input sources.
- swap 2 channels by selecting one in the left list and double-click another one in the right list
- inserting channels now also works with channels that already have a new number assigned
- likely fix for Samsung J (Tizen) problems when importing the modified channel list
- Samsung E,F,H,J .scm file format: allow independant reordering of each favorites list (with editable numbers)
- Samsung J .zip file format: predefined lists can be edited again, allow independant reordering of each favorites list (sequential numbers), allow deleting channels