Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
- Plugin should no longer utilize cpu when Notepad++ is not active.
- Do not load dictionary if spell-checking is turned off.
- Fix string literals in some languages not being checked properly. (#166)
- Add the action to replace word with the first suggestion. (#165)
- Improve decoding of dictionary names for Windows Vista+. (#164)
- Fix problem with display of "special button". (#162)
- Add action to possibly call context menu with suggestions by hotkey. (#160)
- Add action to replace the same words in whole document with a selected suggestion. (#155)
- Fix occasional error messages appearing when Notepad++ was launched from git bash.
- Make dictionaries loading asynchronous. (#134)
- Fix CamelCase splitting for words with all-capitals.
- Remove hotkeys enabled by default because they collide with useful actions in some localizations (#150). Please configure them yourself through Settings->Shortcut Mapper if you need them.
- Fix exception triggered by horizontal scrolling when some lines are collapsed (#151)
- Separate Aspell Options to different dialog. Add option to configure personal (additional) dictionaries directory. (#152)
- Add third option to split words: by non-alpha/numeric characters from ANSI (current non-unicode locale in windows system) + all non ANSI characters with possible exclusions. (#149)
- Add option to remove all misspelled words to Additional Actions. (#147)
- Correct name for HIL_PH language abbreviation. (#145)