And here we are.
A little bit of history
- 2010, August : My start with PrestaShop was made.
- 2012, May : I made a soft called "PrestaEdit" to manage a PrestaShop project as student project.
- 2012, August : the paper "PrestaShop, aspects techniques" is published in the PhpSolution magazine.
- 2012, September : the paper "PrestaShop 1.5 : tour d'horizons et aspects techniques" is published in the PhpSolution magazine.
- 2012, November : PrestaShop is now on GitHub. And my first pull requests are done the same time. (As @kpodemski, my first one, the PrestaShop/PrestaShop#2, was wrong :D)
- 2012, December : first (and only one before moving to GitHub) external contributor to the french documentation of the 1.5 version. About this : I could manage to make some captures, still having the credentials.
- 2013, April : my first big pull request at this time, not merged but the one that make me create modules after it. PrestaShop/PrestaShop#90
- 2013, May : The "PrestaShop s'envole sur GitHub" blog post was made on PrestaShop blog with an interver of me as contributor.
- 2015, June : winner of the PrestaShop Awards "Contributor Favorite, Most line of code modified".
- 2015, July : First PrestaShop Ambassador.
- 2015, August : Joining the Presta-Module team as module developper.
- 2019, January : Quit the Ambassador program due to internal change and I assume that I wasn't able to stay at this role at this time.
- 2022, June : The contributor intervew was publish on the Build blog.