This plugin allows you to put a video at the background of the Title Screen instead of a static image.
- Download the JS file and include it into the
/pluginsfolder of your project.
- Open the Plugin Manager, select the file PH_VideoTitle.js, and turn it on.
- Use the
Video Nameparameter to define the name of the video you want to exhibit in the background. This video must be inside the
/moviesfolder of your project (Only
webmextension is allowed).
- You may want to define an optional poster image in the variable
Video Poster Name. The image should be located into the
/img/picturesfolder of your project.
How to Use
- You can check out the full documentation with an example in HERE.
Video Name: Name of the video.
Video Muted: Mutes the video in the title (0: No, 1: Yes)
Video Loop: Makes the video plays in a loop (0: No, 1: Yes)
Video Poster Name: Name and extension of the image to be shown when the video is loading (E.g. "poster.png")
Video Width: Width of the video in the canvas (Default: 816)
Video Height: Height of the video in the canvas (Default: 624)
Video Coord X: Coordinate X of the video in the canvas (Default: 0)
Video Coord Y: Coordinate Y of the video in the canvas (Default: 0)
- 11/12/2015: Version 1.1
- 11/03/2015: README.md updated
- 11/02/2015: Version 1.0