This is the ILA model database, archiving the ILA models synthesized or manually defined using ILAng.
- AES is a documented tutorial for ILA-based behavioral equivalence checking.
- FIFO-BMC demonstrates the bounded model checking (BMC) capability of ILAng using a FIFO example.
- Please ensure all commited files follow the MIT License requirements with the help of references/submodules.
- Please properly categorize the design and provide scripts for setting up/reproducing the case study in
The script (if provided) will be executed in the pre-configured CI testing environment via pull requests (optional).
For PR from a branch, name the script file as the branch name; for PR from a forked repo, name the script file as
IMDb supported environment (with packages at stable releases) is as follow:
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS (Xenial)
- gcc 5.4.0
- clang 7.0.0
- Python 2.7
- boost 1.58
- z3 4.4.0-5
- bison 3.0.4
- flex 2.6.0
- ILAng (latest)