Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
This is the official, non pre-release edition of the configuration and menu files for the Crane Series of printers from PrintM3D. 1.35 marks a number of milestones, including significant improvements to the menu system and overall normalization of all crane configurations.
You can download all of the files, or one of the specific files attached below specific to your version of Crane. If you have any questions or concerns about the update process please see our Firmware/Configuration update guide for here.
This release contains configuration files for use with Duet Firmware 2.02RC5. This update is tested and official but still being actively updated. Another release will be upon the merging of 2.02RC2(/dev/) and 2.05RC5(/rc5patch/) branches.
You will find the following archives are available as part of this release:
- M3D_Bowden_135_pre.zip contains the SD Card Structure for the Crane Bowden suitable for Duet Maestro Firmware 2.02RC5
- M3D_Dual_135_pre.zip contains the SD Card Structure for the Crane Dual suitable for Duet Maestro Firmware 2.02RC5
- M3D_Quad_135_pre.zip contains the SD Card Structure for the Crane Bowden suitable for Duet Maestro Firmware 2.02RC5
- Configuration has been modularized into 5 key files; more documentation to follow.
- The Crane Quad SD Card structure has been fully updated and is now available for download below.
Addresses many issues in the menu system and overall configuration. I've also included a Cura 3.5 Profile based on yesterday's release of Cura 3.5 out of beta.
This marks the start of a series of point releases that will contain small, but useful tweaks.
Please find the latest version of the Quick Start guide here:
Only upgrade your firmware if instructed to do so by M3D Support. Your M3D Crane Bowden will come preconfigured with the latest supported firmware and resources.
The release includes each element of the Crane Bowden's configuration. This includes the following elements:
BowdenSD.zip -- this file contains the entire SD Card Structure for the Crane Bowden; use it to create a new SD card or refresh your current SD Card.
DuetMaestroFirmware.bin -- contains the latest firmware(2.02RC2) to upgrade your Crane Bowden to the latest supported version.
DuetWebControl-1.22.3.zip -- contains the latest supported Duet Web Control files, 1.22.3.
Edit 9/28/2018; corrected duet web interface folder and added modular structure to /sys/.