Version 21.8 A20.4 b42 Stable
- Added gamepass player support for offline players: added gamepass offline players support for ReservedSlots (ds), ResetPlayerData (rpd), ResetLevel (rl), ResetDroneData (rdd), SetDeathCount (sdc), WipeInventory (wi), ResetSkillPoints (rs), AddFriend (af).
Version 21.6 A20.4 b42 Stable
- A20.4 b42 Stable compatibility
- Reintroducing consolecommand rrp (resetrwgprefabs): Dusted off my 3 year old implementation of resetting prefabs. This one does not use chunkresets which still causes region corruption. When running it will reset a prefab when all its chunks are loaded (by player(s)), so players actually do the work. You can leave it running until the next time you want to do a reset run as prefabs that are not loaded will just stay in the same state (they all become Schrödinger's prefabs). Its suboptimal compared to chunkresets, but at the moment this is the best you re going to get.
Version 21.5 A20.4 b38 Experimental (NOT A20.3 b3 stable compatible)
- A20.4 b38 Experimental compatibility
- Removed all dependencies on allocs mod. CPM is now completely standalone. I considder allocs mod abandonware, since updates are not coming (in time) anymore. CPM does its own maprendering now.
Version 21.3.1 A20.2 b2 Stable
- fixed consolecommand brender: forgot to add the PathAbstractions default prefab searchpaths to the implemented no reboot solution in v21.3. Now all prefab searchpaths are used again, so you can import any prefab that is in a designated prefab location again.
Version 21.3 A20.2 b2 Stable
- fixed consolecommand resetunclaimedregionsnow: was still using filesystem trigger instead of in memory trigger.
- changed consolecommand brender: no more reboot needed to render a prebab that has just been exported with bexport. When uploading an external prefab, a reboot is also not needed if you put the prebab in /LocalPrefabs (same location as bexport exports to).