Note: This software is currently in beta stage! It may eat the Internet.
What is it?
Album Showcase is a simple showcase and download page which can be used to provide an overview of your music albums and allow your guests to download the albums.
- A webserver running at least PHP 5.3
- A MySQL database (other SQL databases which are supported by PHP/PDO should work as well but are not tested)
- Composer (Used for PHP dependency management)
- Optional: Internationalization (intl) PECL extension to get the correct language for the client
- Copy config/config.sample.php to config/config.php and open the copy
- Configure the variables to match your requirements
- Import the database schema from database.sql
- Configure your webserver to point to the httpdocs directory
- Create an alias service pointing to service/index.php (e.g. Alias /service /var/www/albumshowcase/service/index.php)
- Make sure the user running the webserver (e.g. www-data) has write permission to the albums folder (otherwise you can't upload files!)
- Create a new user using the create-user.php script located in the tools directory (execute it from the command line).
A demo of Album Showcase can be found here. The username and password for the admin area is "demo".