- Importing fuel log with geolocations and station addresses
- Full/partial fillup
- Missed fillups
- Fuel brand / station address imported as notes
- Importing services and costs
- Fuel type
- Only liters as fuel unit are supported as for now
- Only l/100km as consumption unit is supported for now
- Cars are numbered by file order, not their
- Only full backups in ABP format are supported
- Currently there is no guarantee that imported cost categories will be not replaced by Fuelio. Especially if you already had added your own categories.
How do I switch fuel unit to liters?
aCar can switch between used units at any time and make conversion of stored data. Go to app settings and change fuel unit, confirm re-calculations and make a standard backup :)
How do I obtain backup from aCar free version?
aCar in free version makes monthly backups to your phone memory. These are located at:
Phone memory / Zonewalker-acar /aCar-auto-XXXXXX-XXXX.abp
It is also possible to trick application to make such backup without waiting full month. You may change date and time on your phone!