An iOS and Android brain-computer-interface app for use with vybuds.
Because of the ~3 second delay needed to process low-frequency FFT signals, this app is intended to be used to determine the frequency power of alpha waves in real-time, simply by closing your eyes. By having immediate feedback of alpha rhythms, this app should enable rapid developments in the field of brain-computer-interface technologies, particularly in the study of magnetoelectric microfiber electrodes.
sudo npm install --save; sudo ionic cordova add android; # or iOS sudo ionic cordova run android;
- Show skin frequency metrics (EEG/EMG) in real-time in a bar or wave spectrogram
- Inject frequencies into the skin to determine how an electrode's impedance varies when used in conjunction with neurostimulation
- Find and connect vybuds automatically
- Write outputs to a file
- Adjustable sampling rates and normalization factors
- Provides a real-time numerical impedance metric