AdA Project Public Repository
This repository holds public data provided by the AdA project (Affektrhetoriken des Audiovisuellen - BMBF eHumanities Research Group Audio-Visual Rhetorics of Affect). The data is made accessible under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License.
Further explanations of the data can be found on our AdA project website.
We currently offer here:
- The latest public release of the AdA Filmontology.
- A vocabulary of film-analytical terms and concepts for fine-grained semantic video annotation.
- The vocabulary is also available online in our Triple Store.
Advene Annotation Template
- The latest public release of the template for the Advene annotation software.
- The template provides the developed semantic vocabulary in the Advene software with ready-to-use annotation tracks and predefined values.
- In order to use the template you have to install and use Advene from sources.
- The latest public releases of our annotation datasets based on the AdA vocabulary.
- The metadata of news reports, documentaries and feature films on the topic of "financial crisis".
- The turtle exports contain more than 92,000 fine-grained film-analytical annotations.
- The annotation data can also be queried at our public SPARQL Endpoint.