Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
The second technical preview of AliceOS has been released. For more information its usage and customization, please consult the AliceOS documentation.
- Setup assistant has been completely rewritten from the ground-up. Now supports dynamic font changes and a large font mode.
- Stop errors have been rewritten and are now dynamically called using
- Default backgrounds have changed.
- OEM settings have been adjusted to use the new Setup assistant and now use hardcoded values for font files instead of dynamic assignments.
- Issue where Ren'Py projects crash upon loading an AliceOS dialog from a save file in OEM font mode has been resolved (#22).
The first technical preview for AliceOS has been released. For more information its usage and customization, please consult the AliceOS documentation.