AliceOS Prospect Park (2.0.0) brings new and exciting changes to the robust AliceOS framework. Full release notes can be found on the AliceOS documentation.
- AliceOS Prospect Park has been redesigned with a better, more sleek interface that focuses around clarity and simplicity.
- Desktop provides a fast and easy way to launch AliceOS apps without needing an additional service.
- Inventories is a fun and fast way to add an inventory to any visual novel game with ease.
- Setup Assistant is now much faster to work through with Express Mode and has been redesigned.
- ScreenKit is a new AliceOS framework that provides sleek interfaces using Ren'Py's screen language.
- App Manager lets you adjust permissions of apps and view more information about them.
⚠️AliceOS Prospect Park is a major overhaul of the AliceOS framework and may require additional changes in your existing projects. Please fully read the documentation before upgrading.