What is ProjectKorra?
ProjectKorra is an open source Spigot plugin, established by MistPhizzle in June 2014, based upon Orion's original Minecraft: The Last Airbender plugin for Bukkit. ProjectKorra's purpose is to bring the Avatar: The Last Airbender and Avatar: The Legend of Korra universes into Minecraft, allowing players to choose between the skills shown in the show: Fire, Air, Water, Earth, and Chi.
ProjectKorra Core is a plugin based off of the bending universe, thus so there must be bending! Players can choose from 5 skills: Fire, Air, Water, Earth, and Chi. Each element has its own respective playstyle, so it's up to the player to find the one that suits them the most.
- Air is the element of freedom. Airbenders are quick, agile, and passive in nature, preferring to bob and weave through flurries of attacks, and defending if they have no other option.
- Fire is the element of power. Firebenders are very aggressive and powerful, choosing to overwhelm their opponents with an endless onslaught of offensive attacks instead of being defensive.
- Earth is the element of substance. Earthbenders stay rooted to the ground, preferring to face opponents head-on, using a mix of defensive and offensive strategies to crush their foes.
- Water is the element of change. Waterbenders use their plethora of skills to redirect and manipulate opponents attacks against them. Similar to Earthbenders, they employ both defensive and offensive strategies to accomplish this.
- Chi is the anti-bending fighting style. Chiblockers use critically placed kicks and punches to block chi paths in bender's bodies, doing anything from preventing them from bending to temporarily paralyzing them.
Developers can also use our nifty API to create addon abilities and side plugins that hook into ProjectKorra Core.