ProjectKorra Core is an open source Spigot plugin, created by MistPhizzle in June 2014, based on Orion's original Minecraft: The Last Airbender plugin for Bukkit. ProjectKorra's purpose is to bring the Avatar: The Last Airbender and Avatar: The Legend of Korra universe into Minecraft, allowing players to choose between the skills shown in the show: Firebending, Airbending, Waterbending, Earthbending, or Chiblocking.
ProjectKorra Core is the central plugin used to bring mechanics from the Avatar universe into Minecraft. As stated above, players can choose from 5 paths: Fire, Air, Water, Earth, or Chi. Each of the paths has its own playstyle, so it's up to the player to find the one that best suits them.
- Air is the element of freedom. Airbenders are quick, agile, and passive in nature, preferring to bob and weave through flurries of attacks, and defending if they have no other option.
- Fire is the element of power. Firebenders are very aggressive and powerful, choosing to overwhelm their opponents with an endless onslaught of offensive attacks instead of being defensive.
- Earth is the element of substance. Earthbenders stay rooted to the ground, preferring to face opponents head-on, using a mix of defensive and offensive strategies to crush their foes.
- Water is the element of change. Waterbenders use their plethora of skills to redirect and manipulate opponents attacks against them. Similar to Earthbenders, they employ both defensive and offensive strategies to accomplish this.
- Chi is the anti-bending fighting style. Chiblockers use well placed blows to temporarily disable their opponents bending, leaving them virtually defenseless.
Developers can also use our extensive API to create addon abilities and side plugins that hook into ProjectKorra Core.