Clone this wiki locally
Welcome to the SkyFireEMU Core wiki!
Be sure to repatch your 4.0.6 wow client for this core to work proper.
The updated patcher can be found here. https://github.com/ProjectSkyfire/SkyFire-Community-Tools
This repo is still work in progress, if you want to collaborate, please fork and make a pull request. Thanks
For instructions on how to build the Ruby branch, click here
For instructions on how to build the MMaps2_beta branch, click here
Coding and Pull Requests
- We generally follow the Sun/Oracle coding standards.
- No tabs; use 4 spaces instead.
- No trailing whitespaces.
- No CRLF line endings, LF only, put your gits 'core.autocrlf' on 'true'.
- No 80 column limit or 'weird' midstatement newlines.
- The number of commits in a pull request should be kept to a minimum (squish them into one most of the time - use common sense!).
- No merges should be included in pull requests unless the pull request's purpose is a merge.
- Pull requests should be tested (does it compile? AND does it work?) before submission.
- Any major additions should have documentation ready and provided if applicable (this is usually the case).
- Try to follow test driven development where applicable.