OpenDyslexic Font - Helperbird - Free
This plugin allows you to toggle on and off the OpenDyslexic font on any website. It does one job and does it well.
Any requests please email at email@example.com
Or the GitHub is located here https://github.com/RobertJGabriel/helperbird
- Install Node.js
npm i -g gulp yarn mochaand make sure they're in your PATH
yarn install(or npm i if you don't use yarn) to install dependencies
gulp compileto compile, files will be in the build directory
gulp cleanto delete the build directory
gulp watchto compile and then recompile if any changes are made to the codebase
- Go to chrome://extensions/ (Menu > Tools > Extensions)
- Check the box to enable Developer mode
- Click Load unpacked extension...
- Navigate to build directory
- Make sure to reload the extension and refresh the page you're testing on after any changes to the code