3rd Party Apps & Tools
There are those who play Eve Online using the game's given UI and there are those who manipulate the data and create tools to work within the Eve Online Universe. This is an attempt to keep an updated and maintained list of some of the many great tools and applications.
Process to be listed:
- Create an issue, or even better yet a pull request with the name of your tool, the URL (or app name) of your tool, a category it should go into, and a very brief description of what it does.
- Your product should be user friendly and beyond "beta" stages.
- If approved, it will be added! Yay!
Since Eve apps and websites come and go we will try to check each of the them periodically and keep the list up to date.
- CREST & XML - CCP and community supported documentation for official Eve Online endpoints.
- EveWho's API - EveWho's API.
- Google CREST Script - Designed for use in Google Sheets.
- Other Documentation - More Documentation for other tools and endpoints can be found in this Reddit post.
- PL APIs - PL provided list of apis.
- Fuzzwork Map API - A number of map based APIs.
- Fuzzwork typename API - Typename to typeid API.
- SDE RESTful API - Access to the full SDE over a JSON/REST API.
- EveKit - Account - Capture EVE character and corporation data in the cloud (including complete history). Use JSON/REST or Swagger generated clients.
- EveKit - SDE - Last two releases of the full SDE online. Use JSON/REST or Swagger generated clients.
- EveKit - Proxy - A simple proxy which server the EVE Online XML API in JSON. Use JSON/REST or Swagger generated clients.
- EFT - Eve Fitting Tool (Windows).
- Osmium - Browser based fitting tool and loadout sharing platform.
- Pyfa - allows you to create, experiment with, and save ship fittings without being in game.
- Fleet-up - Designed to help corporations & alliances manage their fittings, doctrines, operations and fleets.
- Eve Gate Camp Check - Navigation specifically tuned towards kills happening at gates.
- EveWho - List members of a corp or alliance from out of game.
- SeAT - SeAT is a EVE Online Corporation Management Tool written in PHP.
- Eve Incursions - provides an overview of the current incursions, active communities and incursion rat information.
- Eve Overmind
- Battleclinic - Now defunct, kept here for nostalgia's sake.
- Eve-Kill - "All your kills are belong to us".
- zKillboard - A website for killmail presentation and statistical aggregation.
- RedisQ - A simple queue service for "pushing" killmails from zKillboard.
- evf-eve - Tool for generating battle reports from killmails held on zKillboard.com
- Eve Traders Handbook - a multi-purpose web application for traders, importers, and manufacturers.
- Eve Trade Master - web based profit tracking, sales reporting, trade simulator and inventory management tool.
- Evernus - Inventory and market data (Windows/MacOSX application).
- ISK Per Hour EVE - Isk per Hour is a Windows program that allows players of EVE Online to determine ways to maximize their Isk per Hour through manufacturing, mining, invention, and reverse engineering.
- EveKit - Market - Market price history and book data (including complete history). Use JSON/REST or Swagger generated clients.
- EVEWalletAware - EVEWalletAware (EWA) is as an offline wallet viewer and trading/accounting helper. (Windows)
- jeveassets - Asset viewer, with market values.
- Eve-Files - Upload Eve related files for sharing.
- Fuzzworks - Fuzzworks - many very, very useful tools including but not limited to Industry, stats, calculators, and route planners. Fuzzwork github
- Destruct-Ore - A Corporation Mining Op Scheduler/Manager with payment manager.
- EveBoard - Character tracking. (needs better description).
- EveMon - a lightweight, easy-to-use standalone Windows application designed to assist you in keeping track of your EVE Online character progression.
- EveSP - Web 'app' to quickly view the skills of a character along with the ships that they can currently fly.
- Vitality - Mac skill planner. Requires circumventing of "can’t be opened because it is from an unidentified developer.".