Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Interested in contributing? There's always something cool to build in Subscribe All the Things! Ongoing work can be divided in two categories:
- Refinements to core features of SATT in preparation for merging them into WooCommerce Subscriptions later.
- Exploration of new ideas made possible by decoupling the subscription data of a WooCommerce product from its type, such as Cart Subscriptions.
We use the following Roadmap (or, better, a list of tasks ordered by priority) to guide our work, which includes the most common feature requests we have received over time. This is by no means final and can change to reflect any feedback we will receive from users/developers as the project evolves.
- Product API
- Scheme Objects
- WCS Feature Parity Milestone 2: Synchronization
- WCS Feature Parity Milestone 3: Subscription Scheme Switching (Core Types)
- Subscription Management: Add to Subscription (Core Types) (#239)
- Subscription Management: Add to Subscription (Bundle Types) (#240)
- Unit-tests: Product API, Cart, Scheme objects (Ongoing)
- Cart Subscriptions: Discounts (#57)
- WCS Feature Parity Milestone 1: Trials and Sign-Up Fees
- WCS Feature Parity Milestone 4: Subscription Schemes at Variation Level
- Subscription Management: Edit in Subscription (Bundle Types) (#241)
- WCS Feature Parity Milestone 5: Limit Subscriptions (#299)
- WCS Feature Parity Milestone 6: One Time Shipping