The ProteoWizard Library and Tools are a set of modular and extensible open-source, cross-platform tools and software libraries that facilitate proteomics data analysis.
The libraries enable rapid tool creation by providing a robust, pluggable development framework that simplifies and unifies data file access, and performs standard chemistry and LCMS dataset computations.
Core code and libraries are under the Apache open source license; the vendor libraries fall under various vendor-specific licenses.
- reference implementation of HUPO-PSI mzML standard mass spectrometry data format
- supports HUPO-PSI mzIdentML 1.1 standard mass spectrometry analysis format
- supports reading directly from many vendor raw data formats (on Windows)
- modern C++ techniques and design principles
- cross-platform with native compilers (MSVC on Windows, gcc on Linux, darwin on OSX)
- modular design, for testability and extensibility
- framework for rapid development of data analysis tools
- open source license suitable for both academic and commercial projects (Apache v2)
Click here to visit the official download page.
|OS X||Clang 12|