Gatsby React Boilerplate
- Basic configuration and folder structure
- Uses postcss and sass (with autoprefixer and pixrem)
- Uses Bootstrap 4 grid
- Leaves the styling to you
- Uses data from local json files
- Contains Node.js server code for easy, secure, and fast hosting
- SVG sprites: Add your icons in
components/iconas .icon files and use them.
How to proceed
- Prepare a coffee
npm ito install the dependencies
npm run devto run Gatsby
- You should see shortly some text that says
The development server is listening at: http://localhost:8000. Open that address in your browser and…
- Start coding!
How to build
npm run buildto build website into
- RTL: The usual method of generating different css file for RTL pages (as seen in static-html-boilerplate) will not work out of the box here since Gatsby pulls all the css together, this means the RTL css will override the LTR one.