- hybrid_map 0 Yet another C++ TRIE implementation. Use on your own risk :)
- PCRE_CXX 0 The pcre_cxx C++ class provides an easy and efficient way to use the PCRE regexp library in a C++ application. It uses the new c++11 features. So, use GCC >= 4.7.0 or similar compilers.
- PMR 0 Planar Movement Recognizer. The Planar Movement Recognizer (PMR) library provides an easy and platform independent way to recognize planar movements (like mouse gestures).
- ProjectTox-Core 0 Free as in freedom Skype replacement.
- Sakura_Game 0 The Sakura game is created on motives of the "The Branch (aka. Vetka)" game, written for DOS in 1992 by the Russian software company "GAMOS". The present Sakura game application uses the "JUCE" fra…
Contributions in the last year 0 total May 23, 2014 – May 23, 2015
Longest streak 0 days No recent contributions
Current streak 0 days No recent contributions