right click, "save Target As"
(use combination with ` key)
(use combination with ² key)
Allow to iterate active object/bones/vertexgroups in selectionselected with shortcuts (shift+`: next, ctrl+shift+` : prev)
The shortcuts use the key directly below escape (the left-most from the number top row). This key changes accoding to keyboard layouts...
use ` for qwerty
use ² for azerty Fr PC
press shift+key next object in selection become active
press ctrl+shift+key previous object in selection become active press alt+shift+key deselect active object (then next object in selection become active)
In vertex paint mode : iterate active group
- Active vertex/edge/face swapping in Edit mode
- Shortcuts are enabled all over editors (not just 3D-view) imply far less mouse trajectory ;) for exemple : allow to let the cursor in properties (over constraints or modifiers...) and quickly iterate to change parameter.
- In vertex paint mode, iterate active vertex group
- Active bone swapping in Armature mode
- add a deselect shortcut to deselect active