Pulover's Macro Creator
Pulover's Macro Creator is a Free Automation Tool and Script Generator based on AutoHotkey language. It features a large range of automation commands, has a built-in recorder and can capture inputs in its interface. The macros can be executed from the program itself or you can export them to AutoHotkey Script format.
Current Version: 5.0.5
Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
(NOT tested on Windows XP, Vista)
You can make corrections to the Interface Language translations inside the application itself (Settings > Language editor).
You can submit your corrections or new translations from there too.
To translate the help file, use Documentation\MacroCreator_Help.ahk and the .md files in there.
Follow the compile instructions below to create a chm file.
The application is prepared to recognize a help file in the same directory of MacroCreator.exe, if named according to the .lang file of the currently selected language. For example, if the help file is for Chinese Simplified it must be named MacroCreator_Help_Zh_CN.chm or MacroCreator_Help_Zh.chm.
Source requires the latest version of AutoHotkey to run.
The source for SciLexer.dll can be found at fincs/SciTE4AutoHotkey.
Installer is created with Inno Setup.
If you need to compile you may run the Compile.ahk script which generates the necessary files locally to create MacroCreator.exe, MacroCreator-x64.exe, MacroCreator_Help.chm and MacroCreator-setup.exe.
To compile you'll need:
- The latest version of Auto-Hotkey installed.
- hhc.exe and hha.dll in Documentation\MacroCreator_Help-doc directory.
- Inno Setup (5.5.2 or higher) installed.
- Execute MacroCreator.ahk at least once to create the .ini file with the current version. You might need to copy it from %AppData% to the script folder.
- Setup and Help project files are maintained and created by BuildFiles.ahk.
- Language files may be edited in Languages.xls. Run ExtractLangFiles.ahk to create the .lang files in the Lang directory.