Table Of Contents
You should use this with docker, just by sending this command:
$ mkdir /tmp/webmap $ docker run -d \ --name webmap \ -h webmap \ -p 8000:8000 \ -v /tmp/webmap:/opt/xml \ rev3rse/webmap /run.sh $ # now you can run Nmap and save the XML Report on /tmp/webmap $ nmap -sT -A -T4 -oX /tmp/webmap/myscan.xml 192.168.1.0/24
Now point your browser to http://localhost:8000
-- coming soon...
- Import and parse Nmap XML files
- Statistics and Charts on discovered services, ports, OS, etc...
- Inspect a single host by clicking on its IP address
- Attach labels on a host
- Insert notes for a specific host
- Create a PDF Report with charts, details, labels and notes
- Copy to clipboard as Nikto, Curl or Telnet commands
When creating the PDF version of the Nmap XML Report, the XML filename is used as document title on the first page. WebMap will replace some parts of the filename as following:
_will replaced by a space (
.xmlwill be removed
This app is not intended to be exposed on the internet. Please, DO NOT expose this app to the internet, use your localhost or, in case you can't do it, take care to filter who and what can access to WebMap with a firewall rule or something like that. Exposing this app to the whole internet could lead not only to a stored XSS but also to a leakage of sensitive/critical/private informations about your port scan. Please, be smart.
This project is currently a beta, and I'm not super skilled on Django so, every type of contribution is appreciated. I'll mention all contributors in this section of the README file.
- s3th_0x @adubaldo (bug on single host report)