Pure Storage Open Connect for Amazon Web Services (AWS)
The Open Connect for AWS is implemented through a series of functions to help simplify the deployment of AWS Direct Connect with the Pure Storage FlashArray.
- xml() - Used for reading the .xml configuration file and getting the values.
- vpc() - Used for creating the vpc in aws
- securitygroup() - Used for creation security groups for vpc
- launch_instance() - This is used for creating all the other dependencies for the direct connect connection and launching the ec2 instance. Some user inputs are needed for using this function.
- initiator_iscsi() - Used for configuring the iscsi connection in the ec2 instance and formatting the disk
- Diskspd() - used for running the tests
There is a Windows PowerShell script which will be used for connecting to the Pure Storage FlashArray, creating host, volumes and assigning the volumes to the host(s).