- onPushReceived stability fix
- RichMediaPresentingDelegate that allows to intercept displaying and closing of a rich media page, as well as to cancel or postpone rich media displaying
- Additional parameters for internal stats added
- In-App business solutions: out-of-the-box in-app messages triggered by the SDK.
- Improved In-App Messages statistics gathering.
- Fixed an issue with a conflict between Firebase and Pushwoosh SDK
- Several minor issues. SDK efficiency is improved.
- Fixed a bug related to linking Pushwoosh SDK in Xcode.
- Fixed an issue related to text input in Rich Media pages.
- Improved display of Rich Media pages.
- Fixed an issue related to unsubscribing from push notifications.
- Added a callback for unregisterFromPushNotifications method.
- An issue with iOS webview animation. The animation works according to Apple guidelines now.
- Additional bug fixes and stability improvements
- Fixed an issue related to Firebase
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.