#PyAna PyAna - Analyzing the Windows shellcode. Using Unicorn Framework for emulating shellcode. PyAna emulate a process on Windows: PEB, TIB, LDR_MODULE to create a emulative environment.
#Dependencies PyAna depends on :
- [Unicorn Framework] & [Capstone] developing by Nguyen Anh Quynh.
- [pefile] developing by Ero Carrera
- Implement in Python using Unicorn binding
- Emulating a simple shellcode: calc, UrlDownloadToFile
- Windows system structure emulator is not complete
- A few of Win32 API hooking
- Only support 32 bit
- support PE file on Windows
- support unpacking
- apply on fuzzing, exploit detection.
#Under development. [//]: # (these are link referrence for dependencies packages) [Unicorn Framework]: http://www.unicorn-engine.org/ [pefile]: https://github.com/erocarrera/pefile [Capstone]: http://www.capstone-engine.org