Feeds uses GitHub as development platform.
- Search the existing issues in the issue tracker.
- File a new issue in case the issue is undocumented.
- Fork the project to your private repository.
- Create a topic branch and make your desired changes.
- Open a pull request. Make sure the GitHub CI checks are passing.
Create a new release
python setup.py clean --all ; rm -rf dist
- Install dependencies:
pip install twine wheel
- Commit, tag and push both
python setup.py sdist bdist_wheel
- Upload to TestPyPI:
twine upload -r testpypi dist/*
- Check upload on TestPyPI
- Upload to PyPi:
twine upload dist/*
- Upload a new Docker image