Welcome to PyPlanet's documentation!
PyPlanet is a Maniaplanet/Trackmania Dedicated Server Controller that works on Python 3.6 until version 3.8 (we are working 3.9 and later). Because Maniaplanet/Trackmania is using a system that can be event based we use AsyncIO to provide an event loop and have simultaneously processing of received events from the dedicated server.
- Core: Super fast and 'event' driven based on Python 3.5
- Core: Stable and well designed core and apps system. (Inspired by Django).
- Core: All apps will handle the game experience.
- Core: Adjustable settings for all your apps.
- Core: Supports Trackmania 2, Trackmania 2020 and Shootmania, Scripted only!
- Core: Local Records, including widget + list.
- Core: Dedimania Records, including widget + list.
- Core: Admin Commands, Providing with basic commands and control for maintaining your server.
- Core: Admin Toolbar, Providing mostly used admin functions within a few clicks.
- Core: Karma, Let your players vote on your maps! Includes MX Karma integration.
- Core: Jukebox, Let your players 'juke' the next map.
- Core: ManiaExchange, Simply add your maps directly from Mania-Exchange.
- Core: Players, This app shows messages when players join and leave.
- Core: Transactions, Donate planets to the server, show number of planets on server and pay out players.
- Core: Live Rankings, Show the live rankings of the game mode. (Trackmania).
- Core: Sector Times, Compare your checkpoint time against your local or dedimania record. (Trackmania).
- Core: Dynamic Pointlimit, Royal point limit adjustment based on the number of players. (Shootmania Royal).
- Core: CP Times, Show the best checkpoint times on top of your screen.
- Core: Chat based voting, No more uncontrollable and unfair Call Votes. Use chat based voting.
- Core: Vote to extend the TimeAttack limit instead of restarting the map! Extend-TA© command and voting is awesome!
- Core: Waiting Queue, no more unfair and spamming of the join button, fairly queue spectators to join your full server.
- Core: Add links to your PayPal donate page or Discord server.
The code is open source, and available on GitHub.
The main documentation for the site is organized into a couple sections:
Information about development of apps and the core is also available under:
.. toctree:: :maxdepth: 2 :caption: User Documentation intro/index intro/configuration intro/starting intro/upgrading convert/index howto/index
.. toctree:: :maxdepth: 1 :glob: :caption: Apps Documentation apps/contrib/admin apps/contrib/ads apps/contrib/best_cps apps/contrib/clock apps/contrib/dedimania apps/contrib/dynamic_points apps/contrib/dynatime apps/contrib/jukebox apps/contrib/karma apps/contrib/live_rankings apps/contrib/local_records apps/contrib/mapinfo apps/contrib/music_server apps/contrib/mx apps/contrib/players apps/contrib/queue apps/contrib/sector_times apps/contrib/transactions apps/contrib/voting apps/contrib/funcmd apps/core/statistics apps/core/pyplanet
.. toctree:: :maxdepth: 2 :caption: Developer Documentation architecture/index apps/index signals/index api/index
.. toctree:: :maxdepth: 1 :caption: About PyPlanet support privacy changelog todo