Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Clone this wiki locally
Mandatory libraries and extension packages
- The (32-bit-only) all-inclusive option: Python(x,y) >= 2.7.5
- The manual way using provided binaries for 32 and 64-bit Python:
- Python 2 >= 2.7.5
- PySide >= 1.1
- NumPy >= 1.6
- Matplotlib >= 1.0
- ETS >= 4.2 (includes Traits, Chaco)
- PIL == 1.1.7
Optional libraries and extension packages
- Some plugins have additional package dependencies:
- Python-sundials == 0.5 (required by FMUSimulatorDLR plugin, mirror)
- Assimulo >= 2.3 (required by FMUSimulator and FMUSimulatorDLR plugin, mirror)
- PyWin32 (required by SimulationX plugin)
- PyRecon >= 0.3 (required by ReconMeld plugin)
- Msgpack-python >= 0.4 (required by ReconMeld plugin)
- DyMat >= 0.5 (required by ReconMeld plugin)
- OMPython >= 2.0 (required by OpenModelica plugin)
- BeautifulSoup >= 4.3.2 (required by Testing plugin)
- Start "Install PySimulator.bat".
- Download and install python-sundials and Assimulo packages if not yet downloaded or installed.
- Run PySimulator by clicking on the desktop icon after the installation.
- What to do if PySimulator fails to export charts as rasterized images? See #9 for a possible solution.