The Pyramid Web Framework
Here is one of the simplest :app:`Pyramid` applications you can make:
After you install :app:`Pyramid` and run this application, when you visit
http://localhost:8080/hello/world in a browser, you will see the text
Hello, world! See :ref:`firstapp_chapter` for a full explanation of how
this application works.
If you are new to Pyramid, we have a few resources that can help you get up to speed right away.
- :doc:`quick_tour` gives an overview of the major features in Pyramid, covering a little about a lot.
- :doc:`quick_tutorial/index` is similar to the Quick Tour, but in a tutorial format, with somewhat deeper treatment of each topic and with working code.
- Like learning by example? Visit the official :ref:`html_tutorials` as well as the community-contributed :ref:`Pyramid Tutorials <tutorials:pyramid-tutorials>` and :ref:`Pyramid Community Cookbook <cookbook:pyramid-cookbook>`.
- For help getting Pyramid set up, try :ref:`installing_chapter`.
- Need help? See :ref:`Support and Development <support-and-development>`.
Support and Development
To report bugs, use the issue tracker.
# If you have SSH keys configured on GitHub: git clone email@example.com:Pylons/pyramid.git # Otherwise, HTTPS will work, using your GitHub login: git clone https://github.com/Pylons/pyramid.git
Narrative documentation in chapter form explaining how to use :app:`Pyramid`.
Comprehensive reference material for every public API exposed by :app:`Pyramid`:
p* Scripts Documentation
p* scripts included with :app:`Pyramid`:.