Clone this wiki locally
WebTest Paris Sprint @ Bearstech
WebTest has recently join the Pylons project. Pylons' leaders complain about the poor test coverage of this package. So I (Gael Pasgrimaud), as the maintainer, decided to help by organizing a sprint hosted by my company. It's also THE occasion to add new features you need.
21/24 February 2013 .
21 to 23 will be 3 days fully dedicated to sprint. We'll try to visit some bars on Saturday night and the city itself on Sunday.
At Bearstech's War Room ! Bearstech is a small company which provide some high quality hosting. We are based 40 passage des panoramas - 75002 Paris. Near to some of the finest places/bars and restaurants. Our office is too small to host a sprint but fortunately we have the "War Room". It can host at least 15/20 pythonistas.
The main goal is to increase tests coverage up to 100% ! But you can also work on other non related tasks if you please. That's what a sprint is for!! Please add your subject bellow:
- Move webtest.sel to a third party package: It will be hard to test this at 100% in a remote environment (it require a selenium server) so the best way is to boot it out of the package.
- Increase coverage to 100% (and thus confident support for Python 3)
- support HTML5 forms https://github.com/Pylons/webtest/issues/8
- wsgi proxy support to be able to run some tests on a production site
- DIY beer tasting
- AFPyro friday evening http://afpy.ro/dates/2013/2013_02_22.html
- Saturday night fever in some bars.
- Paris visiting on Sunday if possible
- Gael Pasgrimaud (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Stéphane Klein from Metz (email@example.com) Thursday, Friday and maybe Saturday
- Domen Kožar (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Christophe de Vienne (email@example.com) - thursday and friday only
- Georges Dubus (firstname.lastname@example.org) - probably only Saturday
- Arthur Vuillard (email@example.com) - only thursday and friday
- Rémy Hubscher (firstname.lastname@example.org) - only friday, remotely
- Mathieu Agopian (email@example.com) - only friday, remotely
- Guillaume Blin (firstname.lastname@example.org) - thursday, friday, maybe saturday
You can also add your name and join the #webtestparissprint channel on freenode if you want to help us remotely. Just add a mention about it after your email.