Night Video Tuner
Protect your eyes and improve your sleeping cycles by adjusting video temperature and many other properties!
Features at a glance
- Use on all HTML5 video players: Youtube, Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Vimeo and more!
- Adjust video temperature to filter out blue light before sleep, which can distort your circadian rhythm according to recent research.
- Control 9 other filters to reduce eye strain and enjoy a better night viewing experience: brightness, contrast, grayscale, invert, opacity, saturate, sepia, blur and hue.
- Not only useful in night mode: tune video settings the other way around for bright environments.
- Improve the visual quality of videos and enjoy more vibrant images at all times.
- Enable, disable and precisely manage filters on the fly.
- Lightweight and user-friendly interface.
- Free, no user tracking, no ads.
- Available in English and French.
- Source code fully available.
Check out what's new in the latest releases!
💿 Extension installation
Click on the install button on the top right of the window. The extension will be installed automatically and should not require a browser restart in order to be used.
🔨 Running the tests
If you're a developer, you may be interested in running the tests. Simply clone the respository and open
tests/SpecRunner.html in your favorite browser! A full report will be generated using Jasmine.
Want to make Night Video Tuner better, faster, stronger? Contributions are more than welcome, open a pull request and share your code! Simply fork the repository by clicking on the icon on the top right of this page and you're ready to go!
Thought of a cool idea? Found a problem or need some help? Simply open an issue!
Find the project useful, fun or interesting? Star the repository by clicking on the icon on the top right of this page!
GNU General Public License v3.0