ImmDoc .NET is a command-line utility for generating HTML documentation from a set of .NET assemblies and XML files created by the compiler. It's developed in C#.
- Blazingly fast
- 10-20 times faster than VsDocMan
- 20-25 times faster than Sandcastle
- Supports .NET Framework 2.0 and above
- Can generate HTML and CHM documentation
- Uses Mono.Cecil
The distinguishing feature of ImmDoc.NET is that unlike Sandcastle or NDoc it doesn't require you to have all referenced assemblies. That is, if you have a class C1 in assembly A and a class C2 in assembly B and the class C1 has a field of type C2, then you don't need to have the DLL file with the assembly B to generate documentation.
You can also read an article about ImmDoc.NET at CodeProject (note however that it may be a little outdated).
- Name: Marek Stój
- E-mail: email@example.com