QHotspot freeRADIUS3 Management Panel for pfSense
- Türkçe açıklamalar için lütfen tıklayınız.
!!! This project is under construction. We are not responsible for any problems that may occur in your system.
**This installation is a new panel installation. For the old ghost panel, please use this branch.
This project aims to set up a Hotspot panel powered by Laravel, MySQL, PDO, freeRADIUS3 on pfSense with a command and make necessary adjustments.
It also includes the control application of Unifi antennas as an extra.
- Fresh installed pfSense 2.3.x or higher
####Important If you are using 2.3.x, go to System -> Update -> Update Settings and select Firmware Branch "Security / Errata only (2.3.x)".
Connect to pfSense console with popular SSH Client on SSH And run the following command :
Note : root user must be logged in. Not admin.
fetch -o install.sh https://goo.gl/yzXRnL && sh install.sh
- Default mysql root password is
- Default mysql freeRADIUS username and password both
qhotspotand remote access allowed.
- Default mysql watchdog cron trigger time is every minute
- Default freeRADIUS3 test username and password both
- Default freeRADIUS3 mysql test username and password both
- Default Captive Portal zone name is
- Default Unifi Controller port is
Install MySQL 5.6 Install PHP MySQL Extensions Install freeRADIUS3 package Install cron package freeRADIUS3 CA & certificate create freeRADIUS3 settings freeRADIUS3 EAP settings freeRADIUS3 test user create freeRADIUS3 mysql test user create pfSense CaptivePortal settings
- Web panel design
- Web panel integration to MySQL
- Logging & Signing of the law of the Republic of Turkey No.5651
- PHPStorm - Best PHP IDE
- Git - Versioning System
- GitKraken - Best Git GUI
- Composer - PHP Package Manager
- Larevel - A PHP Framework For Web Artisans
- InfyOm AdminLTE - AdminLTE templates for InfyOm Laravel Generator
- InfyOm Laravel Generator - API, Scaffold, CRUD Laravel Generator
- Defender - Defender is a Access Control List (ACL) Solution for Laravel 5.*
- Laravel Localization - Easy localization for Laravel 5.*
- pfSense Shell - pfSense PHP Shell
- unifi-pfSense - UniFi Controller software on pfSense and other FreeBSD systems
Please read CONTRIBUTING.md for details on our code of conduct, and the process for submitting pull requests to us.
- Muzaffer Ali AKYIL - Initial work - Victorious
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE.md file for details