Hey there! Welcome to the QUOTE.fm Github project.
Sure, the API is neat, but we're certain it can be improved even further.
Whether there's a feature you'd like to request, you've encountered any problem using the API or there's a nasty bug pulling tricks on you, feel free to file an issue. We'll make sure to help you out as soon as possible.
Happy coding and all the best, Team QUOTE.fm
- The API is only via SSL by now. Requests not using HTTPS will be redirected automatically.
- Added "stats" field to the page/get response. It contains the counts for followers/recommendations/comments like visible on the web page.
- Added "category_id" field to recommendation objects (recommendation/get also has a additional "category" object)
- All quotes should now not longer contain \r and \n chars and should be trimmed.
- All article entities now include the Estimated Reading time in the "ert" field. This value is the calculated estimated time you need for reading this article in minutes.
- category/list now includes the categories curators ("curator")
- user/listFollowers and user/listFollowings now also work using the user id as parameter
- The page size of all list outputs now can be modified using the "pageSize" parameter. The maximum page size is 100.
- All list outputs of recommendations and articles (recommendation/listByUser, recommendation/listByArticle, article/listByPage, article/listByCategories) are now optionally sortable by their popularity, using the new "scope" parameter. See the labs documentation for usage information.
- All list outputs (recommendation/listByUser, recommendation/listByArticle, article/listByPage) are now sorted by time of creation, with the newest first.
- All recommendation entities include now the user inline, no extra API calls for every user id needed anymore
- recommendation and article entities now include a "popularity" field
- All fields containing numeric responses are no longer represented as strings, but as integers
- Fields containing a date/time (mostly "created") are now formatted in compliance with RFC 2822 (containing time zone information)
- Added the id parameter to user/get
- Added "recommendationCount" field to article/get
- Initial release