QVSource Google Analytics Starter App For QlikView
A template application showing how to get started using the QVSource Google Analytics Connector for QlikView.
Please Note: We are working on a replacement to this application here with a simplified load script and data model.
If you are a QlikView + QVSource user you can simply click the ["Download ZIP"] (https://github.com/QVSource/QVSource-Google-Analytics-Starter-App-For-QlikView/archive/master.zip) button on GitHub to grab this application.
The content below is copied from the change log in the first tab of the load script.
126.96.36.199 - 17/06/14
- Fixed map by changing transparency to 0%.
- Changed 'defaultPage as WebProfiles_defaultPage ' on GoogleAnalyticsConnectorV3_WebProfiles table to 'null() as WebProfiles_defaultPage'. Seems this was failing for some users.
188.8.131.52 - 10/02/14
- Moved badge.
- Recreated repository.
184.108.40.206 - 04/12/13
- Added badge.
220.127.116.11 - 12/11/13
- Upgraded to use V3 of the Google Analytics Connector (including moving to QVX format for requests which is now the default for the connector).
- IMPORTANT: You now need V3 of this Connector to using this application (click here for the final release for use with V2 of the Connector).
- Added a appId parameter to all requests (this is useful for logging, for example if you are running multiple apps on the same server - you can use this to identify them in the logs.
18.104.22.168 - 10/09/13
- Fixed issue with referencing the wrong config file.
22.214.171.124 - 12/07/13
- Renamed config file config.txt.
- Moved to GitHub.
126.96.36.199 - 24/06/13
- Ooops - forgot to actually include the last fix (Fixed bug: let profileChanged = 'ga:'&$(profile); => let profileChanged = 'ga:$(profile)';)
188.8.131.52 - 24/06/13
- Fixed bug: let profileChanged = 'ga:'&$(profile); => let profileChanged = 'ga:$(profile)';
- Improved config file so start date always goes back a fixed number of days from today.
184.108.40.206 - 09/08/12
- First version of Google Analytics Application