Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
Sharding branch, doc: https://github.com/Qihoo360/Atlas/wiki/Atlas-Sharding
- sql parser 增加"show variables"语法支持
- Add ‘select/add/remove pwd(or enpwd)' command in admin interface, use this command to set the config option: pwds.
- 'save config' command can save the pwds to the config file.
- add ‘select version’ command in admin interface, use this command to show the version of Atlas.
- log the forbidden SQLs and client ip to the log file.
- close the inactive client connections after wait-timeout seconds.
- fix the bug of no checking the length of token which may lead Atlas crash.
- Add 'save config' command in admin interface, use this command can save the master/slave infomation to the config file.
- Add 'add/remove client' command in admin interface, use this command can set the config option: client-ips.
- Adjust the strategy of forwarding result, avoid using too large memory.
- When the parent process restart the child process, the child process will reload the config file.
- The master thread only process the requests from admin port, do not process the requests from work port.
- Add config option:'sql-log-slow' for recording slow logs.
- Use jemalloc library to optimize memory management.
- Support utf8mb4 charset.
- Support prepare statement limited, supporting java, python, PHP(PDO mode).
- Fix the bug of multiple clients connect admin port, Atlas will crash.
- Fix the bug of strategy of load balance leading read/write spliting failure.
- Fix the bug of parsing the handshaking packet error, when the count of mysql connection reach the ceiling.
- Fix the bug of analyzing the sql token error, Atlas will quit.
- Support multiple MySQL clients: MySQL Workbench, Navicat and SQLyog.
- The master can be a slave for reading.
- Forbid the update sqls that have no 'where' condition.
- Add the informations about server port and client port in sql log.
- Remove the config options: admin-lua-script and instance.
- Each thread has a connection pool to backend.
- Fix bug of the config option:charset doesn't work
- Fix bug of update/delete operate in sharding.
- change backend state from unknown to down when connect fails
- send COM_SET_OPTION to slave
- remove uuid and connected_clients in admin.lua
- support long connection
- remove min-idle-connections
- SQL log can be closed
- remove the mode restriction of config file
- fix space bug in admin.lua
- remove chassis_private->cons and con_mutex
- remove is_insert_id
- mysql-proxyd reports error info when startup fails
- check_state doesn't change the state of backends to down
- check_state doesn't check the DBs whose state is UP
- Atlas destructs the connection when a client which in transaction state exits