Imaginary Soundscape Demo
- This is a demo repository of "Imaginary Soundscape" project by Qosmo, Inc..
- On the project website, you can add AI-generated soundscape to any images you upload or specify. You can try the same process with this repository.
- Our model is based on SoundNet, proposed in 2016.
- Our code is written in Python3 using keras and librosa.
How to use
- Please download this zipped data file and unzip it into the same directory as
playground.ipynbwith Jupyter notebook.
- Imaginary Soundscape website
- Original demo of Imaginary Soundscape
- Short paper at NIPS2017 Workshop
"Imaginary Soundscape: Cross-Modal Approach to Generate Pseudo Sound Environments"
Yuma Kajihara, Shoya Dozono, Nao Tokui
- Imaginary Soundscape — Take a walk in soundscapes “imagined” by AI - A post on medium.com
- Python 3 (>= 3.6)
- Jupyter Notebook
- keras (2.x)
- Linux or MacOSX
- Concept/Machine Learning: Nao Tokui @naotokui
- Machine Learning: Yuma Kajihara @kajiyu
- UI Design/Programming: Shoya Dozono and Robin Jungers @robinjungers