Qredit Desktop Wallet
Installing via Package Managers
Install via AUR:
pamac build ark-desktop
Mac OS X
Install via Homebrew:
brew cask install ark-desktop-wallet
Translations are part of our ARK Development and Security Bounty Program.
Full translations are considered to be
Tier 3, while grammar fixes, typos, etc. are considered to be
Full translations should involve 5 tasks
- Create a pull request for the language you are going to translate. If you have doubts about something, use English to explain them.
- Translate the textual content of the application, using the English language file as the reference. To do that, a new file, with the language locale code should be created. The name of the file should be a valid RFC 5646.
- Add the language to the English language file at the
- Update the date and time formats file to include the short and long format that are used commonly by native speakers.
- Update the number formats file to include the preferred way of displaying currencies used commonly by native speakers.
- Add the language at the
I18N.enabledLocalesarray at the main configuration file. This step is necessary to make the language would not be available.
- Execute the application. Go to the development section to learn how to install the requirements and execute it.
In Ubuntu the development files of
libudev are necessary:
sudo apt-get install libudev-dev libusb-1.0-0-dev
- Python 2.7
- Visual Studio 2017
There are certain packages (such as the ledger HID packages) which do not work on Node 10.
To download Node 9, head over to here
Install the Yarn dependency manager
npm install -g yarn
List of commands
# Install dependencies yarn install # Execute the application. Making changes in the code, updates the application (hot reloading). yarn dev # Lint all JS/Vue files in the `src` and `__tests__` yarn lint # Lint, and fix, all JS/Vue files in `src` and `__tests__` yarn lint:fix # Check that all dependencies are used yarn depcheck # Collect the code and produce a compressed file yarn pack # Build electron application for production (Current OS) yarn build # Build electron application for production (Windows) yarn build:win # Build electron application for production (Mac) yarn build:mac # Build electron application for production (Linux) yarn build:linux # Run unit and end-to-end tests yarn test # Run unit tests yarn test:unit # Run unit tests and generate and display the coverage report yarn test:unit:coverage # Run unit tests and watch for changes to re-run the tests yarn test:unit:watch # Run end-to-end tests, without building the application yarn test:e2e # Build the application and run end-to-end tests yarn test:e2e:full
If you discover a security vulnerability within this project, please send an e-mail to email@example.com. All security vulnerabilities will be promptly addressed.