Wanna get the newest features? Please switch to the develop branch.
If you wanna commit PR or report issue, please refer to Contribution Guide.
ARK is a lightweight, agility, elastic, distributed plugin framework written by C++，make it easier and faster to create your own game server, can be used to develop MMO RPG, Action RPG, Round play, chess games. Inspired by UnrealEngine and Ogre.
- Flexible apps, plugins, and modules
- The general abstract data system
- Interface-oriented and data-oriented programming(IOP & DOP)
- Event-driven and data-driven
- Data & procedure tracing
- Use Excel as configuration files, easier for the designers
- Lower training and education costs
- Based on C++ standard, easy to handle and learn
- Cross-platform (Include Windows and Linux)
- High availability architectures
- High concurrency and performance of the network
- With existed simple Unity3D client for rapid development
- Plentiful plugins(DB, script, HTTP, WebSocket, etc.)
- Customization service for business customer
Please visit doc website: Document
The ARK project is currently available under the Apache License.
Our team has always specialized in the agile development and try to help different teams to develop game project quickly and easily. After years of development, we create this frame. We are still improving it.
Some Awesome projects
- Author: freeeyes
- Description: 基于插件的跨平台网络服务器框架