A repository for a Nutanix-v2.0 Cloud Provider. Does not have connectivity functionality implemented. This Nutanix CP was developed for a use case where VMs were cloned and kept the existing connectivity settings.
These projects extend CloudShell apps with new deployment types
- Nutanix_Clone_From_VM App deployment type driver for creating clones from existing VMs
The Nutanic-v2.0 Cloud Provider package can be found in the release section of our Github repo
The CloudShell driver for controlling Nutanix-v2.0 via CloudShell. Basic cloud provider driver, leverages nutanix_service.py for most funtionality.
Class containing the methods making REST API calls to the Nutanix-v2.0 host.
- Download NutanixShell.zip from Releases page
- Drag it into your CloudShell Portal
- Set Nutanix connection details on the Nutanix resource according to your environment.
- Update VM Deployment App to set correct "Cloned VM UUID" attribute according to your environment.
- Reserve Virtualisation Starter environment
- Add VM Deployment from App/Services for each required virtual application
- Run Deploy command on each VM Deployment