Release 1.81 (October 2019)
Please use release 1.75 unless you are testing new features. This release has only undergone light testing.
- Updated UI controls (in process, more coming). There's a button that's included on the panel marked "test" that is only there to ensure the build & release process is working. The button currently does nothing.
- Added first-step Rub and Buzz plug-in. See blog post here going into more detail.
- Fixed bug where knob changes weren't being shown when acquisition was stopped.
- Lots of changes to screen redraw logic to make buttons more consistent.
- Added delay to QA401/QA450 impedance plug-in to allow settling after impedance change
- SPKR impedance plug-in is no longer fixed at 32K FFT. If you are making speaker impedance measurements, see this link here on some important tradeoffs.
- Updates to RemotingTest sample project to ensure it compiles against latest API changes.
- Help is updated.