Welcome to the Qubit Opentag wiki!
Made for sharing
At Qubit we believe that Tag Management should be accessible to all businesses and website owners. With this in mind:
- Qubit has created together with the Enterprise version, two free packages: (a) a hosted package which gives you up to a million page views per 30 days for free; (b) a package that lets you take the script and host it yourself.
- Qubit has opened up its code so that the community can use it in their own websites as well as develop and evolve it.
- Founded by Xooglers, Qubit Group engineers use disruptive technologies and approaches to help businesses understand their data, and Qubit Opentag is the first in a series of products.
- We are working full time, but in order to succeed we need talented developers who can collaborate in their free time.
- Get involved in the creation of the first Tag Management system available in open source, free hosted. We are always open to new ideas!
- Gain experience working with some of the UK's most savvy engineers and become recognized as contributing towards our first product.
Qubit Opentag is freely available to anyone under LGPL License.
If you make changes to it, we strongly encourage you to submit a pull request so everyone using Opentag can benefit from it.
If you find issues with it, please report them via the Issues Tab.