- Added method:
DistributionBuilder.setDistribution(). This function is useful if you want the user to start from a pre-specified distribution. Thanks to Roy Hsieh for the suggestion!
- Minor changes to CSS to enhance compatibility with Qualtrics.
- distBuilder has been rewritten in Typescript. This does not affect the behavior of the library in any way, but makes it easier for developers to build more complex apps on top of distBuilder.
- The width of the distribution builder is now automatically adjusted
- The argument
DistributionBuilder.render()will be deprecated in future versions. For compatibility reasons, using the
resizeargument does not raise an error, but it no longer affects the behavior of the distribution builder.
- Changed the HTML structure: the inner
<div class="cell"></div>now includes a
<div class="ball"></div>. The appearance of the "balls" in the distribution builder can now be changed more easily.
- The method
getDistribution()now returns a copy of the current allocation. This is to avoid accidental side-effects.
- First release of the library.